Good for Fox News for not bowing down to this jackass.
It seems about three months ago, Barack Obama met with Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes. Ailes says Obama “expressed concern” (which means he was whining) about the way Fox News was covering him. “I just wanted to know if I’m going to get a fair shake from Fox News Channel,” Ailes recalled him saying.
Ailes said he tried to clear the air with the Democratic senator by saying that his organization was determined to be fair but would not be “in the tank” for Obama’s campaign like MSNBC and CNN. . He told Barackstar Obama “”Senator, you’re the one who boycotted us. We’re not the ones who boycotted you”.
After turning down their invitations for months, Obama now plans to appear on Bill O’Reilly, the very same night that John McCain delivers his acceptance speech at the Republican convention. All that does is make Obama appear nervous and wanting to claim some of the spotlight for himself that night. I remember CNN and MSNBC being all over McCain the day before Obama’s speech at the DNC, saying that if McCain introduced his vice president pick on the same day Obama gave his speech, it would be a desperate attempt to get some coverage.
Well, well, well. McCain didn’t do that, did he?
Barackstar Obama did.
Update: From Bill O’Reilly’s website: “Self-deprecatingly calling himself “a pawn,” O’Reilly said on Wednesday night’s program that the timing of the interview was dictated by the Obama campaign.
Like I said….pathetic.Tags: Election, FOX News, Misc, Obama
Tag CloudFOX News nancy pelosi Obama comics immigration Bush gay rights personal freedom obama supporters homeland security government control energy military American illegal immigrants libertarian party Political Health Care Propaganda PUMA Hillary Clinton politicians Republican Party constitution Democrats for McCain mainstream media republican party Politics federal government libertarian Media Election Government Palin taxes McCain Government Spending America Congress Economy Get Involved Misc politicians exposed Politics Election Obama
- Billy:America needs the Libertarian
- Billy:Suzanne, You are so right abou
- Susette Gongola:Really guys? LEFT and RIGHT?
- shamballa beads:I am really delighted to glanc
- Trimah:If the Republican Party does a
- Londan:Any reasonable and ratanoil pe
- Jose:"A government big enough to gi
- patriot 2012:I feel that we as patriots nee
- Janine Pritchard:I totally agree! It's sad to t
- Wesley Kalitovic:I agree that if people want to
- The Truth About Gun Laws And Restrictions
- Obama And Congress Scramble To Find Money For Tax Cuts
- The End Of Ethanol Subsidies
- Iowa Has Spoken Now It’s New Hampshire
- Libertarian (Libertarianism) Shirt for Men & Women High Quality T-Shirt
- Obama Signs The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
- 2012 An Election Year
- Alabama’s New Immigration Law
- Libertarian-ism Is
- Class Warfare Is Just A Tool For Politicians